Customs Duty Mitigation – Reduce Your Duties!
Customs duty mitigation has become more challenging in the post-Brexit environment. April’s Power Hour takes an in-depth look at what determines the customs duty paid into the UK and the EU.
Speaker: James O’Neil Company Director, Harman Customs Ltd www.harmancustoms.co.uk
- How correct Tariff Classification provides a solid foundation in minimising customs compliance risk.
- What provides legal surety of coding; Advanced Tariff Rulings, the new UK version of Binding Tariff Information Rulings.
- The effects of the EU:UK TCA (Free Trade Agreement) on customs duty. Origin is key to avoiding duty or even a double duty hit!
- Maintaining originating status critical to keeping duty minimised.
- Returned Goods Relief, Customs Warehousing, Inward and Outward Processing.
Can you afford to miss this?
The CEA POWER HOUR webinars offer CEA members and Plantworx exhibitors exclusive access to expert speakers from industry, government and construction.