Hyundai Construction Equipment has introduced two articulated dump truck models to its rapidly expanding line of heavy construction and earthmoving equipment. The HA30A and HA45A have rated payloads of 28 tonnes and 41 tonnes respectively, providing an ideal haul truck match for Hyundai’s larger crawler excavators and wheeled loaders.
- Equal weight distribution with sloping rear chassis frame delivers stability, by distributing more load on the centre of the machine, resulting in a low centre of gravity
- Tandem rear axle bogie for highest level of ground contact and best-in-class traction
- Innovative transmission concept results in shorter front chassis frame
- Articulation joint turning ring mounted close to front axle leads to equal load distribution front to rear and across the front axle during steering
- Spacious operator’s cab, with easy access from the front of the machine
Hyundai Construction Equipment is entering the articular dump truck market with two models, that use proven, innovative design and technology to deliver high productivity and superior mobility on site. Aimed at the popular 30 and 45-tonne sectors, the HA30A and HA45A are built around a full-time six-wheel-drive concept, with front and rear limited-slip differentials and a longitudinal differential than can be manually locked, for maximum drive and traction on difficult terrain.
The trucks have a compact chassis design, to aid manoeuvrability, with a sloping rear frame and a front-mounted differential integrated into the ZF transmission, allowing for a shorter front frame section. This results in the smallest turning radius in the sector and outstanding stability. Self-levelling hydro-gas suspension on the front axle further supports a comfortable ride, delivering maximum tractability in tough ground conditions.
The turning ring is mounted in front of the