The UK’s dedicated working construction event with a showcase of Plant, Tools, Equipment & Services.Visit the website
PLANTWORX 2019 featured live construction applications and working machinery. The PLANTWORX team are excited to confirm the new date as agreed with the East of England Arena and Events Centre, Peterborough is 13th – 15th June 2023.
This is a change to the dates originally agreed for 2021. After a discussion with the management of the Hillhead Exhibition (originally scheduled for June 2020), the Construction Equipment Association (CEA) has agreed to cancel the 2021 PLANTWORX Show and reschedule until 2023 – thus freeing up the calendar for the Coronavirus casualty Hillhead 2020 event to take place in 2022. More information can be found here.
The PLANTWORX team will be keeping in touch in the coming months and updating this site with information as it becomes available.
PLANTWORX 2023 will feature live construction applications and working machinery.
- It is a huge product showcase for worldwide construction equipment manufacturers, introducing the latest plant and technology to the UK construction industry
- An exciting mix of live demonstrations, working machinery, live construction applications, outdoor stands and indoor exhibition space ensures an event with something for everybody
- Visitors enjoy a fresh view of the newest innovations in the plant industry
- With the widest choice of brands, it is an opportunity to catch up with a range of new and existing manufacturers and services at one dedicated event
- PLANTWORX 2019 attracted 15,500 visitors, attending from a variety of construction sectors; plant and tool hire, civil engineering, groundworks, contractors, utilities, highways, demolition and many more.
- Visitors include construction contractors and professionals, plant managers, plant and tool hire managers, construction and civil engineering managers, machine operators, owner-operators and machine specifiers
PLANTWORX is a Construction Equipment Association (CEA) event, organised ‘for the industry by the industry’.