A forward-looking pipeline of planned projects and programmes in economic and social infrastructure.
This National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline sets out planned and projected investment in major economic and social infrastructure over the next 10 years, the workforce requirement to deliver it, as well as a list of near-term planned procurements.
This will help industry to make informed business planning decisions and support investment in skills and construction productivity.
- 660 projects and programmes across the public and private sectors in the pipeline of investment
- £164bn planned for investment by 2024/25
- £700-775bn of planned and projected investment expected over the next 10 years
- £64bn worth of investments include delivery through Modern Methods of Construction (MMC) in the next two years
- £22bn of forthcoming infrastructure procurements
To read the full report and analysis follow the links below;
Analysis of the National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline 2023 (HTML) – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
National Infrastructure and Construction Pipeline 2023 – GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)