Why should your company join the CEA?
Member companies can draw upon a wide range of services which are aimed at supporting their activities within the UK construction equipment industry. These include:
- Technical & regulatory – input and advice on current and proposed legislation, industry standards, technical issues and EU and global regulations. Members can join the General Technical Committee and receive regular updates.
- CECE – access to the Brussels-based Committee for European Construction Equipment (CECE), which provides information on technical and regulatory issues and other information. Also invitations to attend CECE annual congresses and summits.
- Market information – regular updates for members on the UK construction and construction equipment market.
- International business and trade exhibitions – the CEA is a Government approved organiser of official UK Pavilions at global trade shows and trade missions, and also a provider of information and introductions on overseas markets and trade leads.
- Business promotion – the opportunity to provide information and updates via the CEA website, Construction Worx magazine, newsletters and social media platforms.
- Events – many opportunities to network and interact within the sector, including conferences and the Plantworx and Futureworx exhibitions.
- CESAR scheme (Construction & Agricultural Equipment Security and Registration Scheme) – combat theft of equipment. The same technology has been adapted to allow quick and easy identification of a machines emissions category. CEA members receive discounts on both aspects of the scheme.
- Lobbying – working with the Government and EU institutions to ensure that they recognise the importance of the industry in the provision of jobs, investment and its contribution to the built environment.
- Members’ Forum – meeting three or four times a year with other Forum members to discuss CEA policy and strategy and participate in shaping the future of the Association.
In addition, members receive exclusive discounts on stands at our biennial PLANTWORX exhibition, invitations to industry CONFERENCES and priority advertising in the CONSTRUCTION WORX magazine.
If you would like to become a member of the CEA please complete the CEA membership application form and return it to email@example.com, your application will then be acknowledged by our membership department.
Please note that all applications for membership are subject to approval by the Board of Directors.