MP Filtri will be launching the CML4, its new compact portable contamination monitor, at Agritechnica in November.
Equipped with a metering pump that enables analysis of fluids in both pressurised and unpressurised systems, the CML4 delivers a fast, accurate assessment of contamination and is the perfect solution for the mobile, construction and plant hire sectors.
A mobile lab that excels in the field, the CML4 has been created for portability. It is light and durable at just 8.5kg, features a high-impact internal steel protection cell, and can work all day on a single battery charge.
Featuring innovative optical and photodiode technology providing complete 8-channel measurement, the CML4 delivers a fast and accurate assessment of particulate and water contamination in hydraulic fluids, synthetic oils and diesel.
Its real-time monitoring enables proactive maintenance technology; safeguards machinery; enhances performance and productivity, and reduces both costs and unplanned downtime.
Key features and benefits, include:
- Perfect for the field: Compact, light and robust the CML4 is designed for the field and can work all day on a single battery charge. The high-resolution display is bright enough for working in direct sunlight
- Easy to master : An intuitive interface and straightforward on screen software means operators can be up and running within minutes
- Fast accurate results: Proven LED light obscuration technology delivers accuracy and repeatability. Simple intuitive touch-screen technology ensures access to key results at a glance on the 7” screen
- Analysis: Connect the CML4 to MP Filtri’s award-winning CMP View software for advanced trend monitoring and oil analysis. The device can save up to 4000 test results in its memory
- Lower costs and increased equipment longevity: As part of a complete contamination control programme, the CML4 can flag up contamination issues before they impact performance – protecting hydraulic systems and reducing both maintenance costs and unplanned downtime
The CML4 can measure contamination in a wide variety of reporting standards, so wherever an operator is working and whatever standards are used, this versatile new contamination monitor has it covered. Reporting standards include: ISO 4406; NAS 1638; AS4059 Rev E Table 1 and 2, Rev F Table 1 and 2; GBT14039; GJB420B; and GOST 17216.
MP Filtri UK Ltd Managing Director John Gardner said: ‘We are proud to introduce the new CML4. It offers fast, effective and affordable contamination monitoring in a portable package that’s ideal for working in the field.’
‘It can be a game-changer in multiple sectors playing a key role in helping customers develop their own contamination control strategies – saving them time, money and protecting hydraulic systems.’